Students will take the 1st Nine Weeks Benchmark by completing the following steps:
How Access 1st Nine Weeks Benchmark
(Student must be on a District Issued Device)
Step 1: Turn on your device ( Do not log in)
Step 2: Access the apps tab at the bottom left corner of the device
Step 3: Go to Encase Kiosk
Step 4: Log in with Clever
Type in School Name: Warren Central Intermediate
Username: (Lunch Number with 00)
STEP 5: Look for Assigned Test (WILL HAVE A LOCK)
Click on the Lock to Access the Test
How do I Access Online Learning?
(GradeResults, iReady, Encase, etc.)
- My child is logged in to his/her VWSD Chromebook:
- With Google Chrome open, click on the folder labeled “vwsd.org bookmarks” located in the top left corner.
- Scroll down and click on Clever Portal
- My child is using a personal device:
- Go to www.clever.com
- Scroll down and click on Student Log in.
- Type in Warren Central Intermediate and select our school.
- Choose Sign-in-with Google.
- Select your VWSD email address. If your email address is not showing on the screen, type in your email address. The username is the student’s MSIS number (example: 0012345678) @vwsd.org is already there for you.
- The password is your birthday. 2 digit month, 2 digit day, 4 digit year (example: 08172020)
- You are now in Clever! The apps teachers will be using have been placed on the Clever dashboard. You will select the app your teacher has assigned and will be automatically logged into your account within the app.
There is no need to log in to Grade Results, iReady, etc. through each app’s website. Clever keeps all of the information you will need in one location and only regulates you to remember one password. If you have any problems, or need your child’s MSIS number, please contact your child’s teacher.
"PREPARING TO IMPACT THE WORLD"
WHERE SUCCESS IS THE ONLY OPTION
Warren Central Intermediate School is located in Vicksburg, MS and is one of 10 elementary schools in the Vicksburg Warren School District. We are a public school that serves approximately 500 students in grades 3-6.
Drop Off Time 7:25 a.m.
School Begins 7:55 a.m.
Tardy 8:00 a.m.
Student Dismissal 2:40 p.m.
Parents,Students are more likely to succeed in academics when they attend school consistently. We need your help in making sure our students come to school daily.Also, schools budgets suffer when students don't attend school. On Friday, thirty one students were absents which equaled to $558.00. That's less money to pay for essential school needs for instruction.Thanks in advance for your help.