Warren Central Junior High School
Dear Parent Guardian: Date: 10/8/19
We value what you do to help your child succeed in school. One part of our school’s
parent and family engagement policy is this school-parent compact. This compact
is developed jointly with parents and identifies ways you and school staff can share
the responsibility for supporting your child’s learning.
- We will provide high quality curriculum and instruction in a supportive and effective learning environment
- We will provide homework for our students
- Foster a safe school environment
- Promote active participation between school and community
- We will provide opportunities for regular communication between you and teachers through:
- parent teacher conferences
- parent report card day
- opportunities to talk with staff, volunteer in class, and observe classroom activities
- Encourage your child to attend school regularly
- Encourage your child to use positive school behavior
- Support discipline policies of the classroom and school
- Comply with the Warren Central’s student handbook policies
- Attend parent-teacher conferences and when it is appropriate, participate in decisions about the education of your child.
Please review this School-Parent Compact with your child. Thank you for your support and involvement in your child’s education. Please contact the person listed below for more information
Name: Chandra Willis________________ Title: __Counselor___________________
Telephone Number: (601) 638-3981
Please sign and date below to show that you have read and received this information. Please return the form to your child’s teacher.
Parent/Guardian Signature: __________________________________ Date: _________________