Announcing Online Registration
We are excited to announce the launch of annual Online Registration in the Vicksburg Warren School District. You can now complete, submit and update paperwork for students online!
With Online Registration, you can:
Update student information including address, phone numbers and contact information.
- Upload two proofs of residency that must be submitted each year (example: utility bill, driver's license, rent receipt, or mortgage showing your address).
- Upload immunization forms as they are updated.
- Upload other documents such as court orders, birth certificates, medical information and other documents you wish the school to have.
While you can still register in person at your child’s school (see below), you now have the option to register online without making the trip to school to drop forms off!
New students will report to the school initially. They will complete registration online either at the school or at home.
Online Registration will be open May 28, 2019 through August 6, 2019 for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Create an Active Parent Account if you do not already have one.
- Obtain Active Code from your child’s school.
- Sign-in to Active Parent.
- Click on the Paper/Pencil symbol on the top right hand corner.
- Enter the code.
- Follow the online instructions to complete the forms, remember to click “save and continue” or “next step” when prompted.
We hope you will find this new feature convenient and easy to use. Please contact your school with any questions or concerns about online registration.
New Student Registration
Registration is held at individual schools. If you have questions you may call your school or the district office at 601-638-5122.
For the 2019-20 school year, children must:
- Be four (4) years old on or before September 1, 2019 to enroll in Pre-K.
- Be five (5) years old on or before September 1, 2019 to enroll in Kindergarten
- Be six (6) years old on or before September 1, 2019, to enroll in the First Grade
Items needed for registration:
- Certified Birth Certificate (long form)
- Social Security Card
- Original Mississippi Immunization Compliance Record (Form 121)
- Two (2) proofs of residency (example: utility bill, driver's license, rent receipt, or mortgage showing your address)