Registration is held at individual schools. If you have questions you may call your school or the district office at 601-638-5122.
For the 2018-19 school year, children must:
- Be four (4) years old on or before September 1, 2018 to enroll in Pre-K.
- Be five (5) years old on or before September 1, 2018 to enroll in Kindergarten
- Be six (6) years old on or before September 1, 2018, to enroll in the First Grade
Items needed for registration:
- Certified Birth Certificate (long form)
- Social Security Card
- Original Mississippi Immunization Compliance Record (Form 121)
- Two (2) proofs of residency (example: utility bill, driver's license, rent receipt, or mortgage showing your address)
Please click below to submit any questions, ideas or suggestions online.