Announcing Online Registration
Online Registration is ongoing for the 2021-22 school year. You can now complete, submit and update paperwork for students online!
With Online Registration, you can:
Update student information including address, phone numbers and contact information.
- Upload two proofs of residency that must be submitted each year (example: utility bill, driver's license, rent receipt, or mortgage showing your address).
- Upload immunization forms as they are updated.
- Upload other documents such as court orders, birth certificates, medical information and other documents you wish the school to have.
While you can still register in person at your child’s school (see below), you are encouraged to register online without making the trip to school to drop forms off!
New students will report to the school initially. They will complete registration online either at the school or at home.
Online Registration will be open until July 29, 2021 for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Create an Active Parent Account if you do not already have one.
- Obtain Active Code from your child’s school. You do not need an Active Code if you have used online registration in the Vicksburg Warren School District before.
- Sign-in to Active Parent.
- Click on the Paper/Pencil symbol on the top right hand corner.
- Enter the code. (This step is not required if used in previous years).
- Follow the online instructions to complete the forms, remember to click “save and continue” or “next step” when prompted.
We hope you will find this feature convenient and easy to use. Please contact your school with any questions or concerns about online registration.
New Student Registration
Registration is held at individual schools. If you have questions you may call your school or the district office at 601-638-5122.
For the 2021-22 school year, children must:
- Be four (4) years old on or before September 1, 2021 to enroll in Pre-K.
- Be five (5) years old on or before September 1, 2021 to enroll in Kindergarten
- Be six (6) years old on or before September 1, 2021 to enroll in the First Grade
Items needed for registration:
- Certified Birth Certificate (long form)
- Original Mississippi Immunization Compliance Record (Form 121)
- Two (2) proofs of residency (example: utility bill, driver's license, rent receipt, or mortgage showing your address)